Multi-function Meter (ISO Test Voltage 2500V) | MPI-525
Call for price
Electrical Installation Multi-function Meter MPI-525 Overview
The Electrical Installation Multifunction MPI-525 is equipment to perform complete tests and verify electrical installations according to the most common safety standards (IEC 61557, VDE 0100, BS7671). It is an instrument for measuring electric shock protection, earthing, and earthing resistance with a test voltage of up to 2500V.
Short-circuit loop measurement:
- Impedance measurement with 23 A current (44 A phase-to-phase) - short-circuit resistor R=10,
- Measurement range: 95 - 440 V, frequency 45...65 Hz,
Short-circuit loop measurement with resolution 0,01, in distribution network without tiggering RCD (In30 mA):
- Automatic calculation of short-circuit, detection of phase voltage and phase-to-phase voltage,
- Additional UNI-Schuko plug for automatic measurement, AGT adapter for 3 phase network measurement.
Testing of general and selective RCD with the rated differential current of 10,30,100,300,500 and 1000 mA. (Type AC, A and B).
Measurement of insulation resistance:
- Test voltage 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V, 2500 V,
- Measurement range up to 10G,
- Automatic discharging after measurement,
- Automatic measurement of all resistances in 3,4,5-wire cables using optional adapter AUTO-ISO,
- Acoustic signals in 5 sec intervals for insulation resistance characteristic,
- Elapsing T1, T2, T3 times (0...600 s) form measurement of absorption coefficients (DAR, PI or Ab1, Ab2)
- Safety measurement - protection against overvoltage.
Measurement of earthing resistance.
Bi-directional testing of PE wire continuity using 200 mA current.
- Autocalibration of test leads.
Phase sequence testing.
Memory is divided into 10 memory banks each of them containing 99 memory cells.
Battery charge indicator.