Single Phase 2 Wire Energy Meter | UEM40-2CCall for price
Single phase 2 wire energy meter UEM40-2C Overview
1 DIN module energy meter for the energy measurement in an industrial and civilian application, with the possibility to have a built-in communication: RS485 Modbus RTU or M-Bus. Available with MID certification suitable for billing.
Besides the energy, the meter can measure the main electrical parameters and makes them available on the display and on the built-in COM port if available. Optional COM port allows to manage the connected meter by a remote station and data is transmitted on a RS485 or M-Bus line according to the device model. Moreover, a dedicated application for remote management is provided:
• Modbus Master software > for energy meter management by PC in RS485 Modbus network.
• M-Bus Master software > for energy meter management by PC in M-Bus network.
The meter is built according to EN 50470-1 standard. The active energy is compliant to IEC/EN 62053-21 class 1, but for MID certified device it moreover fulfils class B requirements according to EN 50470-3. The accuracy of the reactive energy is compliant to IEC/EN 62053-23 class 2.
Backlighted LCD display with clear graphic symbols comprehensible at a glance. Metrological LED on front panel and sealable terminal covers. The analysis of the MTBF values, the accurate selection of components and the reduction of the internal working temperatures together with strict production and control standards guarantee a product with excellent quality and long-lasting reliability.
Single Phase 2 Wire Energy Meter Features
- Direct connection up to 40 A
- Fully bi-directional 4-quadrant measurements for all energies and powers
- UEC40-2C for a simple energy meter without built-in communication
- UEM40-2C R for RS485 Modbus RTU communication
- UEM40-2C M for M-Bus communication
- High reliability
- 1 DIN module compact size
- Quick installation
- S0 output for energy pulse emission
- LCD display with 7 main digits
- Available with MID certification