Handheld Portable Water Activity Meter HP23-AW-A
Portable Water Activity Meter HP23-AW-A
It is very useful to measure water activity in production or storage rooms, e.g. inspection of bulk materials to ensure they meet specifications. The HygroPalm HP23-AW-A offers the perfect solution for on-site water activity measurements to confirm product stability and indicate shelf life, but also suitable as a mobile laboratory unit. Equal to the HygroLab C1 the HP23-AW-A is perfect as a portable analyzer with two probe inputs for any suitable HC2 probe. It can also be used in conjunction with HW4-P-QUICK-Vx for 4-5 min readings.
This handheld instrument is specially configured to suit the water activity user. The HygroPalm 23-AW-A is ideal for measuring water activity in production processes such as random checks of cheese, meat, tobacco, building materials, animal feeds, bakery products, paper, medicines, horticulture, agriculture, etc.
Portable Water Activity Meter Features
- 2 input channels for HC2 station probes or HC2 insertion probes can be connected for measurement of water activity, relative humidity and temperature
- AW Water activity Quick function for fast measurement results (typically 4-5 minutes)
- Audible alarm to indicate completed measurement
- Saves up to 10'000 data records with %rh, °C, date and time
- Battery charging function
Probe ordered separately.