High Current Loop Impedance Tester MZC-320Call for price
Overview of High Current Loop Impedance Tester MZC-320
Measurement of very low short circuit loop impedance tester (with resolution 0,1 mΩ) with a current of 130 A at 230 V; maximum 300 A at 550 V or with a current 24 A at 230 V, maximum 30 A at 550 V (with resolution 0,01 Ω)
High Current Loop Impedance Tester MZC-320 Features
- measurements in installations with rated voltages between: 110/190 V, 115/200 V, 127/220 V, 220/380 V, 230/400 V, 240/415 V i 290/500 V and frequencies 45...65 Hz,
- ability to perform measurements in short circuit system: phase-phase, phase-protective, phase-neutral,
- differentiation between the phase voltage and the inter-phase voltage while calculating the short circuit current,
- ability to change the length of test lead,
- four-pole method, test leads do not require calibration (measurement with current 300 A).
- Touch voltage and touch shock voltage measurement with resistor 1 kΩ).
- AC voltage measurement in range 0...550V.
- Memory of 999 measurement results with an ability to transfer the data to a PC
- Ability to transmit date to USB.
- Meter meets the requirements of the standard EN 61557.