Handheld CO2, Humidity and Temperature – CP11R7,527.00
Great value, portable multi parameter CO2 handheld unit
The CP11 is an economical handheld instrument measuring multiple parameter simultaneously including humidity temperature and CO2 . With psychrometric calculations of dew point and wet bulb temperature also available. The CO2 handheld can be set as required and data can be downloaded, saved and analysed using the ROTRONIC SW21 software, software key is provided and can be downloaded for installation on your computer. This instruments offers unbeatable value for money, equipped with a stable humidity sensor HYGROMER® IN-1. Unit are typically used for indoor air quality including, monitoring in underground car parks (safety), Leak monitoring in filling plants (safety).
CO2 Handheld Features
- Measures and logs CO2, relative humidity and temperature.
- Maximum, minimum and average value display.
- Calculates dew point.
- Software key for SW21 included downloading software from website.
- Hygromer® IN-1 humidity sensor.
- 18,000 data point memory for CO2, humidity and temperature values.
- Adjustable audible CO2 alarm.
- Display with back light
- Adjustable auto power off function.
- Mini USB interface