Solar Irradiance MetersR4,420.00 – R5,944.00
Solar Survey Irradiance meters
The Solar survey series of irradiance meters are the perfect tools to conduct comprehensive solar site surveys, for solar photo voltaic and solar thermal installers.
With a photo voltaic reference cell to measure true irradiance, the solar survey provides greater accuracy and repeatability compare to irradiance meter which uses simply photo diode detectors.
These rugged handheld units measures irradiance, roof pitch with a inclinomter, orientation with a compass and ambient temperature as well as PV modules temperature with the 200R measuring results simultaneously to electrical tests, as required by the IEC 62446 international standard. Results can be downloaded from the PV 150/PV200 into software to issue certificates.
The solar survey 200R model includes a data logging facility with USB interface data can be to a PC. This allows for irradiance and temperature to be recorded at user-defined intervals over a number of hours or days, the collected data can then be downloaded to a PC for analysis of for inclusion in installation reports.
These high specification irradiance meters simply and quickly measure the sun's irradiance, displaying the information in either W/m or BTU/hr-ft, making them ideal for both solar photo voltaic and thermal applications.
The solar survey SS100 and SS200R both incorporate a display hold feature, which enables the user to easily capture reading in difficult locations.
Irradiance meter Solar Survey 100 and 200R Features
- Includes Calibration certificate
- Quick Start Guide
- Suitable for both photo voltaic and solar thermal installations
- Ambient temperature measurement.
- Measures irradiance as required by IEC 62446
- Built-in compass and inclinometer measure roof orientation and pitch
- Rugged, robust and handheld
- Optional mounting bracket for accurate and easy measurements
Extra features of the 200R Solar Irrandiance Meter (Solar Survey 200R model only)
- Supplied with suction mount temperature probe for hands-free ambient and surface temperature measurement
- Features Seaward SolarlinkTM for wireless connectivity with the PV150/200 testers (available separately)
- Built-in data logger and USB interface (includes USB cable)