Compact Solar PV Tester with I-V curve tracing | PV200Call for price
Compact solar PV tester PV200 Technical Specifications
The Compact Solar PV Tester, PV200, is a compact and cost-effective I-V curve tracer that uses a simple and efficient push button operation which makes it a versatile tester for PV Systems. The Compact Solar PV tester measures open-circuit voltage, short circuit current, maximum power point voltage, current, power (with AC/DC clamp) and ground/earth continuity. The device also gives you the fill factor of the PV module or system under test. The device has a separate 1kV insulation resistance test function, eliminating the need for a separate, expensive device. Meanwhile, the high contrast display on the device is clearly visible in direct sunlight. The unit can also wirelessly capture and record real-time irradiance, ambient temperature, and PV module temperature from the Solar Survey 200R. Using the Solar Survey 200R your data can be converted to Standard Test Conditions (STC), in SolarCerts, for you to compare to the manufacturer’s published data.
Complete Kit Includes:
- Seaward Installation PV200 instrument.
- 2 x MC4 test Lead adaptors.
- 2 x Combiner box test probes and detachable alligator clips (MC4).
- 2 x Test Leads, with test probes and detachable alligator clips (4mm).
- AC/DC current clamp.
- Solar Survey 200R irradiance meter and temperature probe.
- Solar Survey 200R mounting bracket.
- Rugged carry bag.
- Quick Start Guide.
- UKAS Calibration Certificate (PV200).
- 2 year warranty.
- SolarCert PC software.
PV200 Key Features
- All-in-one commissioning tests and I-V curve tracing.
- Automatic fill factor calculation.
- Ground/Earth continuity measurement with test lead null.
- PV string open circuit and maximum power point voltage measurements up to 1000V DC.
- PV string short current up to 15ADC.
- PV array insulation test at 250 | 500 |1000V.
- Tests individual PV modules or strings.
- Memory for up to 999 records with USB download to PC.
- Instant NFC data transfer using the PVMobile app.
- High contrast display, visible in bright light