Precipitation Sensors 15189 according to Joss-TogniniCall for price
Joss-Tognini Rain sensor overview.
Is equipped with the features and advantages of the proven forerunners, the weighing sensor (15189) is the “class winner”! Its functionality meets exactly the demands of classical meteorology and hydrology, as well as semi-professional industrial meteorology. The sensor (15189) and its varieties are a very efficient and economical lifelong investment! Optional Digital or analogue output signal substantially simplifies the connection to PLC. ensity adjusted measurement of precipitation with serial measurand output via RS485. Winter-fit models a made from durable weatherproof materials.
Rain precipitation Sensor according to Joss-Tognini
- best price-performance ratio in its class!
- single device or part of an automatic weather station
- very reliable, weighing measuring system
- high-quality materials
- easy installation
- Optional SDI-12 protocol (at RS485) for universal use interface RS 485
- LBP protocol (Lambrecht Bus Protocol) interface RS 485
- analogue output with selectable measuring range
- connectable to Lambrecht's data logger met[LOG], Ser[LOG], PreLOG, TROPOS und SYNMET