Hot Wire Air Velocity Transmitter | FTS140Call for price
Hot Wire Air Velocity Transmitter Overview
FTS140 is a hot wire air velocity transmitter, using the mass flow measuring principle. Using a stable electrical bridge with good accuracy, stable performance and low flow
It is suitable for use in HVAC air conditioning environment measurement, optimization and adjustment of system performance, ventilation control.
Duct type installation is used extensively in environmental engineering projects, buildings and factory making for easy installation.
Hot Wire Air Velocity Transmitter Features
- Hot wire mass flow transmitter
- IP rating： IP54
- Linear adjustment function
- Switching analogue output by dipswitch
- Offset function by button
- The housing and probe material are PC fire-proof
- Measuring range：0 ... 20 m/s
- Minimum measuring range：0.2 m/s
- Signal：4 ... 20 mA / DC 0 ... 10 V
- ( ILAC / TAF ) Test report