Humidity Measuring for paper industry | HYGROPALM HP-GTSR21,432.00
Humidity Measuring for Paper Stacks Overview HP-GTS
The HP-GTS from Rotronic is a tried and tested instrument for measurement of equilibrium relative humidity and temperature in stacks of paper, cardboard and textile. Ideal for paper and textile technicians as well as printers. Graphical display of measured values, easy adjustable visual and audible alarm. 64,000 data memory with programmable logging interval.
Paper Stack Humidity Meter Features
- Measure relative Humidity and temperature in paper stacks.
- Robust aluminium sword probe
- Range of application of instrument and probe: -10…60 °C / 0…100 %rh (non-condensing)
- Graphical Display of measure values.
- Freely adjustable visual and audible alarm.
- Accuracy at 23°C: ±2 %RH, ±0.3 °K
- Compatible with HW4 software > V3.9 (free download at rotronic.com)
Included: Hygropalm HP-GTS, Soft case , Micro USB Cable