Wind Speed and Direction Sensor ARCO-NAV with RS232 Output
The classical combined sensor for off-shore applications. The robust design made from material resistant to seawater with special coating guarantee high reliability with error-free long time use. Wind values will be given as NMEA-protocol serially every minute. For applications close to the sea this sensor is the first choice for either extreme weather condition or on the sea.
Features of Wind and Speed sensor ARCO-NAV
- Special coating for error-free long time use
- Combined sensor design for universal use
- Best material quality and precision for low start-up values and wide measuring range
- Wear-free data collection for high accuracy and resolution of the measuring values
- Serial interface with NMEA 0183 p