Overview of LKZ-720 Wire and Pipe Locator
Detect and trace cables in ceilings, walls and floors with the LKO-720 specially designed 3D antenna for precise wire tracing and determine of direction of wires in concrete up to 5 cm becomes a breeze.
Locating power points and switches in buildings pulse generated by a LKN-720 transmitter with a specific frequency allows to
locate and identify sockets and switches in live or dead (no current) circuits.
Identify fuses on the distribution board with a precise sensor and additional contact and non-contact probes, identifying breakers and fuses will be easily and save time.
Possibility to trace in insulated conductors with C-8 clamp (purchased separately) used in the current mode or other mode forcing
current, allows to uniquely identify wire or cable from a current signal.
Non-contact detection of live cables allows to precisely detect energised wires in air and concrete without
Functionsand features of LKX-720 Detection of wires and cables (live or not)
- detect cables in ceilings, walls and floors,
- detect breaks in cables,
- trace cables in building installation,
- locate power points and switches in buildings,
- locate short circuits between leads,
- trace shielded cables,
- trace cables in metal ducts.
- Identification of fuses on the distribution board.
- Trace underground cables.
- Trace conductive water and heating pipelines.
- Non-contact detection of live cables.
- the function 3D in the receiver – detecting the direction of current flow and accurate locating the object,
- phase detection mode,
- receiver operation with four transmitters at the same time to locate interruptions or distinguish wires,
- a LED bright torch,
- headphone socket in receiver,
- screens backlit for work in dark,
- transmission battery status and settings of the transmitter to the receiver
- operation in wide range of rated voltage, up to 500V RMS,
- measurement of voltage at the object to 500 Vrms,
- three levels of transmitter amplification,
- automatic or manual selection of transmitter operation modes,
- five modes of wire tracer operation – voltage, current, current-voltage, power and clamp,
- software upgrade via USB,
- additional accessories enable precise localisation – such as contact or non-contact probes and measurement clamp.