MIC-2501 Insulation Resistance
A very handy tool for measuring Insulation resistance with up to 2500V It can measure up to 1TOhms in accordance with IEC61557-2. Comes with confenient carry case with straps to free up your hands during operations.
Insulation resistance 2500V Features:
- selectable voltage in the 100…2500 V range with 100 V step,
- continuous indication of insulation resistance or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of capacitance of tested object after the insulation resistance measurement,
- acoustic signalling of five-second periods to facilitate obtaining time characteristics,
- measured test times T1, T2 i T3 to measure one or two absorption coefficients in 15, 60 and 600 s,
- indication of actual test voltage during the measurement,
- protection against measuring live objects,
- two and three-lead measurement method,
- Continuity measurement of protective and equi-potential conductors according to EN 61557-4
- with the >200 mA current.
- Leakage current measurement.
- Alternating and direct voltages in the 0…750 V range.
- Built-in rechargeable battery pack.
- The instruments meet the requirements of the EN 61557 standard.
- Charge from car lighter (12 V) socket (additional accessories).