Digital Immersion Thermometer
The TP31-S gives temperature readings quickly and reliably from within fluids and core temperatures of penetrable materials. Simple operation ensures an efficient Temperature measurements. Rugged immersion thermometer probe can be folded out at a 180° angle. Thanks to its robust hinge the probe can penetrate semi-solid and viscous plastic materials under considerable force.
The Digital Immersion Thermometer has a IP65 protection and can be cleaned easily under running water.
Digital Immersion Thermometer TP31-S Features:
- Digital Immersion Thermometer Probe type NTC
- Automatic storage of the maximum and minimum value
- Measuring can be switched between °C and °F
- Folding Thermometer Protection class IP 65
- Illuminated display
- Automatic range selection and display resolution of 0.1 °C or 0.1 °F
- HACCP certification: ISO22000:2005
- Thermometer Data-hold mode
- Diameter of probe tube 3mm for easy immersion