Micro Ohmmeter – DO7 plus
The DO7Plus is a 10A Micro ohmmeter, suitable for applications within Aerospace, Utilities, Cable or Machine Manufacturers or where a cooling curve is required to plot peak resistance. This Micro Ohmmeter comes with built in rechargeable batteries which will provide up to 1 hour of continuous use at 10A, and up to 20 hours at all other ranges.
The data log memory using the latest FRAM technology which offers unlimited read/write cycles and over 10 years of data retention, without relying on internal batteries.
Micro Ohmmeter Features DO7 plus:
- Backlit LCD graphic panel with programmable timer for battery conservation
- Qwerty Keyboard
- Temperature compensation via PT100
- Coefficients for Copper and Aluminum
- Display length of 60,000 counts
- Auto Averaging with a forward reverse measurement (removes thermal emf diff)
- Log Memory can be plotted to calculate peak resistance value at t=0
- Memory 1000 time stamped readings
- Software included to view data via download with USB, RS232
- Ruggedly constructed case IP 67 when lid is closed a d IP53 when lid is open.
- On-screen, real-time graphical plotting cooling curve facilities with peak resistance value calculator
- Reading rate of 2 readings per second
- Measuring ranges from 6mΩ – 6kΩ
- Resolution 100nΩ on 6mΩ range
- Single pulse measurement for fast resistance tests
- Continuous measurement current for inductive tests
- Full test lead continuity testing and diagnostic display
- Multilingual – display available in English, French, German, Spanish or Italian