Earth Resistance Meter MRU-10R8,564.00
Overview of MRU-10 Earth Resistance Meter
The Sonel MRU-10 is a simple meter that allows you to measure earthing resistance using a technical method as well as measure grounding resistance using the pole method. The instruments is easy to handle, resistive to interference, and highly accurate. This unit allows checking the quality of the grounding system on the basics of the received measurement result. The device is simple to operate and intuitive and an excellent choice for electrical technicians, installations contractors and professionals dealing with grounding measurements. This Earth Resistance meter is durable with firm housing, as well as big and clear display with ergonomic design makes this instrument ideal to use both in the field and most working environments.
Earth Resistance Meter features
- measure earthing resistance using auxiliary electrodes method 2-pole and 3-pole
- measurement of resistance of auxiliary electrodes RS and RH,
- measurement in the presence of interference voltage in the power network with frequency 50 Hz and 60 Hz,
- selection of maximum measuring voltage (25 V and 50 V),
- measurement category: CAT IV 150 V acc. to EN 61010-1,
- protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP67.
- indication of battery state.
- LCD display: segment, backlit,
- number of measurements (RE3P) carried out of set of batteries: > 3000