Pyrometer Infrared Thermometer DIT-500 Overview
Temperature meters operating in the infrared, also known as pyrometers, are used to determine the temperature of the surface of the item. The optical system of the device detects the emitted, bounced and sent energy, which is collected and concentrated on the detector. Electronic system translates optical data into temperature value. In order to increase accuracy the laser pointer is built-in the device.
DIT-500 Infrared Thermometer pyrometer features
- Rapid detection of temperature changes
- Dual laser pointer
- Memory log of 100 Measurements
- Communicate over USB to PC
- Precise non-contact temperature measurement.
- Type K temperature measurement.
- Modern casing design.
- “DATA HOLD” function, for holding measured values.
- “AUTO-OFF” function
- °C/ °F switch.
- Emissivity digitally adjustable from 0,10 to 1,00.
- Temperature display maximum, minimum, average and difference.
- Back lit LCD
- Automatic range selection
- Resolution 0,1 C (0,1 F).
- Trigger lock.
- High and low alarm.