Light Meter LXP-10B, Overview
The LXP-10B digital light meter allows for a very precise measurement of illuminace. Thanks to very high resolution (resolution 0.01 lx) allows for measurement of emergency escape routes. The light meter have built-in memory for storing results and additional function making work much easier.
Important features of Light Meter:
- Measurement resolution 0.01 lx (0.001 fc).
- Five measurement ranges.
- High accuracy and fast response.
- No need for correction factors calculating for different light sources thanks to a good spectral sensitivity, guaranteeing the correct measurement of intensity of the illumination regardless of the nature of radiation.
- Data-hold function for holding measuring values.
- Automatic zeroing.
- Peak-hold function for tracing the highest light pulse with duration longer than 0.1 s and less than 1 s.
- Select measuring mode in Lux or FC scale.
- Auto power off (5,10 or 15minutes) or disable AUTO power off.
- Maximum and minimum measurements.
- Relative reading.
- Easy to read large backlit display
- USB output connect with PC.
- Data transmission via radio connection using an optional adaptor OR-1.
- Built-in memory – 999, with can be checked in the meter or PC.
- 16000 values records data logger (traceable only in PC)