Light Meter LXP-2
The digital light meter is a precision instrument used to measure illuminance (Lux, footcandle) in the field. It is meet CIE photopic spectral response. It is fully cosine corrected for the angular incidence of light. The illuminance meter is compact, tough and easy to handle owing to its construction. The light sensitive component used in the meter is a very stable, long-life silicon photo diode and spectral response filter.
Light meter Features:
- Capable of selecting measuring mode in Lux or FC scale alternatively.
- Measurement resolution 0.1 lx (0.01 fc).
- High accuracy and fast response.
- Data-hold function for holding measuring values.
- No need for correction factors calculating for different light sources thanks to a very good fit spectral sensitivity guaranteeing the correct measurement of intensity of the illumination regardless of the nature of radiation,
- Peak-hold function for tracing the peak signal of light pulse with duration longer than 0.4 s for LXP-2) and less than 1 s,
- Auto power off (5,10 or 15min) option to disable AUTO power off.
- Maximum and minimum measurements.
- Relative reading.
- Easy to read large back lit display
- USB output connect with PC.
- Four measurement ranges.
- Built-in memory – 99 result, with can be checked in the meter or PC.
- 16000 values records data logger (traceable only in PC)