Digital clamp-on multimeter – CMP-2000R3,471.00
True RMS High Current Clamp on Digital Multimeter
Universal clamp meter, enabling the measurement of current up to 2000 A, with the diameter of the clamp as 57 mm, and bus bar to 70 * 18 mm
The instrument has an electronic overload protection of all functions and ranges.
CMP-2000 Clamp on Multimeter Features
- safe, insulated measuring clamp,
- autoranging with over range indication,
- Clamp on Digital Multimeter "DATA HOLD” function, for holding measured values,
- backlit LCD,
- Clamp on Digital Multimeter "MAX/MIN” function,
- Clamp on Digital Multimeter ""AUTO-OFF” function after 30 min.
- „DC ZERO” mode of measurement for DC current, possibility to zero the display and reading relative actual value less stored „zero” value,
- AC/DC current measurement (TRUE RMS) up to 1500 A and DC up to 2000 A.
- Measurement INRUSH current in start-up phase of electrical device.
- AC voltage measurement (TRUE RMS) up to 750 V and DC up to 1000 V.
- Resistance measurement and continuity test: continuity test with acoustic signalling (beeper) for resistance below 30 Ω.
- Capacitance measurement.
- Temperature measurement (Fahrenheit or Celsius).
- Frequency measurement.
- Duty cycle measurement.
- Diode test.
- continuity test with acoustic signalling (beeper) for resistance below 30 Ω.