Advance Industrial Digital Multimeter | CMM-60 R9,065.00
Overview of the CMM-60 Advance Industrial Digital Multimeter
The CMM-60 multimeter allows you to record data thanks to the Trend Capture function showing a historical graph from built-in memory. Also possible to transfer data and analysing the results in the Multimeter Software. The device facilitates the diagnostics of potential problems covering the operation of industrial automation, electromechanical devices, motors and distribution of electricity. Precise indications convenience of use and early detection of irregularities in the operation of machines and devices are the main benefits of having this device in your equipment. All whilst adhering to safety requirements during work in industrial conditions.
Features of the CMM-60 Industrial Digital Multimeter
- Fast and easy reading is provided by a colour display with a counting range of up to 50,000 digits,
- a resolution of 320x240 pixels and a diagonal of 3.5 "the display allows reading at a wide angle also in poor lighting conditions;
- possible to quickly detect irregularities due to measurement results displayed in graphical form, thanks to the Trend Capture function and the built-in recorder with the possibility of recording up to 10.000 samples;
- over 14 measurement functions, including AC / DC voltage measurement, AC / DC current measurement, resistance, capacity, temperature, pulse width, fill factor, frequency
- The AC + DC function allows you to simultaneously display the value of the constant and variable component or the sum of both components during voltage measurement
- The 4~20mA function used for, among others, measurement of the control circuits of temperature, pressure, pH or flow sensors.
- True RMS for AC voltage and current allows to measure the effective value of distorted waveforms;
- Built-in low-pass filter, thanks to which the voltage measurements will be more accurate by eliminating the influence of interference generated by machines and electronic devices;
- saving the results of fast 1ms waveforms thanks to the PEAK value measurement function
- the relative REL measurement function allows, among others, elimination of resistance values of test leads
- Displaying simultaneously the result of the measurement of the constant and alternating component of the signal for quick reading of two results at the same time;
- real-time clock that allows adding date and time of measurement to each sample
- Recalling measurement results from the built-in memory for 2000 measurements with recording of the name and date of measurement;
- Registration of maximum and minimum values and calculation of the average of current measurements
- Built-in Bluetooth module for sending live measurement results to Android mobile devices
- HELP function to quickly explain the meaning of a given measuring function and buttons
- Optional strap with a hook allows easy operation with both hands;
- Protection against water flooding and penetration of dust into the electronic system due to its extremely robust housing with IP67 protection level;
- The rotary switch has been designed for easy handling even when working in thick gloves in dangerous and difficult conditions;
- Dedicated lithium-polymer battery allowing long-term operation of the device;
- A dedicated charger and power supply for charging the battery without removing it.
"m.v." means a standard measured value.
Add to basket