Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with touch screen | UD3701
Call for price
Ultrasonic Flaw Detector UD3701 Overview
The Ultrasonic Flaw Detector UD3701 is designed to detect internal defects, such as discontinuities and heterogeneities of materials in products and welds. It can determine location of defects, measure the thickness, velocity of propagation and attenuation of ultrasonic waves in the materials including metals, plastics, glass etc. Enables you to search for corrosion, cracks, internal delamination and other defects.
This Ultrasonic Flaw Detector gives the operator full control over the colour scheme in “FLAW DETECTOR” mode. There are also two predefined colour schemes: dark and light. This option allows the operator to choose a comfortable view for a dark room or in bright sunlight.
Automatic defect signalling
Using two independent gates, the operator can set the limits for amplitude or distance (time) of the signals on the scan, which will indicate the presence of defects through sound and light indications. This allows the operator to scan the object without continuous monitoring of the display, which subsequently reduces the complexity of testing.
The device is ideally suited for performing ultrasound diagnostics in laboratory and workshop conditions, it can also be used in the field. We recommend a special cover that protects the device from dirt and moisture for use in the field. Which also allows the operator to completely free his hands and easily test various products directly at the facility.
PC Software and data storage
Using special software, the device allows a user to transfer data to a PC. The device can save records and settings of tested objects and used probes.
- Archive measurements, settings, probes with the ability to transfer data to a PC;
- Frequency range from 0 - 10 MHz, with smooth adjustment;
- The presence in the device of the operating mode of DAC and TVG curves (up to 16 points);
- Superbright, touch display with which it is comfortable to work outdoors on a sunny day;
- Display of a scale of scanning in microseconds and millimetres;
- Simulation of a measurement from a stored record in the device memory.
- Automatic calculation of the delay in the probe;
- The presence in the flaw detector of the DGS control mode, with automatic calculation of the equivalent reflector zone;