Rapidox SF6 6100 Portable Gas Analyser
Portable SF6 analysers Rapidox 6100 Overview
The Rapidox SF6 6100 Portable is designed to test the quality of SF6 in MV & HV gas insulated electrical equipment. The analyser is pre-programmed with all current IEC and CIGRE test configurations, with the ability to create customised test parameters. Exceptional accuracy and stability are provided when measuring the purity of SF6 gas, through specially selected sensors. A output nozzle allows for the analyser to be attached to the Rapidox Gas Recovery Bag, ensuring that all sampled SF6 gas is recovered.
For the power transmission and distribution network, SF6 technology remains essential. To protect personnel, equipment and the environment regular SF6 analysis should be adopted within the maintenance schedule. The early identification of any decomposition products and moisture within the SF6 gas will help avoid unnecessary shutdowns, outages and failures, in addition to reducing maintenance expenditures.
The modular configuration allows for up to eight compatible gases to be analysed simultaneously with one analyser. Internal SF6 gas pressure is recorded and logged by the analyser. All measured gases are analysed and data-logged simultaneously with only a few minutes required to achieve a stable reading. In order to accelerate the time taken in-between dew point readings, a unique Rapidri system is fitted to analysers measuring H2O. When not in use the sensor can be isolated via the ‘Run – Storage’ valve.
Other measurable gases include H2O (dew point), SO2, HF, O2 & CF4. Due to the instruments modular design, a number of configurations are available in order to suit a variety of application requirements.
Portable SF6 Analyser Features:
- Easy to operate and configure
- Housed within a heavy duty IP66 Pelicancase
- Integrated thermal printer provides on-site printing of test results
- Total weight of 8.5kg
- Lithium battery provides up to eight hours of operation
- Pre-programmed with all current IEC and CIGRE test configurations
- Ability to create customised tests
- Measurement data can be viewed in real time
- Data download in an MS Excel compatible format via a USB memory stick
- Features a 7” (18cm) full colour touch screen, soft menu keys and alphanumeric keypad
- Editable test locations and user names
- Password protection feature