Cropico DO4000 MilliOhm Meter
DO4000 Milliohm Meter
This portable milliohm meter is a practical digital instrument measuring low resistance, ideal for use in multiple industries workshop, field or test labs in Aerospace, Automotive, n Manufacturing, Military, Utilities - electrical, water and gas.
This milliohm meter is of rugged construction contained in a sturdy plastic case with easy to use buttons. The Series 4000 has many advanced features, including auto ranging, forward and reverse current measurement with auto average, true current zero, protection up to 415 volts rms, digital calibration and long scale length, 4000 count and auto power down to maximise battery life.
The Series 4000 milliohm meters are supplied ready for immediate use with batteries and measuring leads, no extras are normally necessary.
DO4000 MiliOhm meter features
- True 4 terminal Kelvin/Thomson principle measurement eliminates lead resistance errors
- True zero capabilities Buttons to null measurement offsets
- Digital calibration
- Open circuit lead warning on display
- 15mm LCD 4000 count with automatic decimal point and polarity indication
- Manual Auto Ranging selection
- Calibration Digital security key protected
- Removable pack with 5 1.5V non-rechargeable batteries.
- Separate rechargeable pack, charger and docking station as optional extras
- Safety EN 61010-1 EMC-EN 61236
- Forward and Reverse current measurement with auto Averaging to compensate for thermoelectric effect