Mega Ohm meter | MIC-10R5,791.00
Mega Ohm meter MIC-10 Overview
MIC-10 meter is designed to perform electrical tests, which establishes the safety of insulation in a systems. This is a very handy digital multimeter tool, measuring Insulation resistance up to 10GOhms with up to 1000V measuring in accordance with IEC61557-2.
Mega Ohm meter Mic-10 Features
- continuous indication of insulation resistance or leakage current,
- select test voltages of: 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 V,
- automatic discharge of capacitance of tested object after the insulation resistance measurement,
- acoustic signalling of five-second periods to facilitate obtaining time characteristics,
- indication of actual test voltage during the measurement,
- protection against measuring live objects,
- three-lead measurement.
- Continuity measurement of protective and equipotential conductors according to EN 61557 - 4 with >200 mA current
- Low-voltage circuit continuity and resistance measurement:
- circuit resistance measurement (<1999 ) with the <15 mA current,
- quick sound signal if circuit resistance is below 30Ω.
- Capacitance measurement during the RISO measurement
- Measurement of alternating and direct voltages in the 0...600 V range.
- Power supply: 4 AA disposable or rechargeable batteries, monitoring of power supply voltage.
- Meter conform to EN 61557.