Power Quality Analyzer – PQM4000Call for price
Power Quality Analyzer PQM4000 Overview
PQM4000 is a high-end power quality analyzer, able to monitor and record major power quality parameters. It provides accurate measurement, voltage, and current characteristics are monitored according to Class A specification. At the same time, it acts as an event/fault recorder, capable to store a high number of voltage events and disturbances, frequency variations, inrush current, etc. Additional PQ data can record, such things as Flicker, Unbalance, Harmonics, Interharmonics, and Mains Signalling. It also provides standard power measurement data for three-phase systems.
Extra voltage and current measurement channels give the possibility to monitor Neutral Potential and Earth Leakage current. The PQM4000 is available in 2 models: one for external CTs with 1 or 5A inputs and another one for current clamps with 1 or 3V inputs. In this way, maximum flexibility is granted even on existing plants.
The powerful recording features give the possibility to capture and record all types of standard and PQ data simultaneously. All this information can be recorded for a long time period due to the high memory capacity. This way a complete EN 50160 analysis can be performed. Events and disturbances also provide waveform recording together with RMS values. Recordings can be transferred in different ways: users can download them directly through a web interface, or an automatic data upload can be scheduled to a remote server. Alternatively, data can be transfer it to a USB flash drive.
Power Quality Analyzer PQM4000 Features
• Two different models, for CTs or current clamps
• Harmonics and interharmonics measurement
• Data recording for further EN 50160 analysis
• Data recorded in standard PQDIF and CSV file formats
• Embedded webserver
• Communication on Ethernet, RS485 and WIFI
• USB host port for data transfer
• Integrated GPS for accurate timing
• 1024x600 high-resolution TFT display with capacitive touch
• Internal rechargeable backup battery
• Class A for voltage and current characteristics according to
IEC/EN 61000-4-30:2015 Ed.3