Power Quality Analyzer PQM-702
PQM-702 Power Quality Analyser Overview
Power Quality Analyzers PQM-702 is a high tech devices providing users with features to measure, analyze and record parameters of 50/60 Hz power networks and power quality in accordance with the European Standard EN 50160. Analyzers are fully compliant with the requirements of IEC 61000-4-30:2015, Class A.
The device is equipped with five voltage measurement inputs installed as cables terminated with banana plugs marked as L1/A, L2/B, L3/C, N and PE (ground). The voltages measured by four measurement channels is up to ±1500V (the device has two voltage sub-ranges). This range may be increased by using additional external voltage transformers. Current is measured using four inputs installed on short cables terminated with probe terminals. The terminals may be connected to the following probe types: flexible claps (marked as F-1(A), F-2(A), F-3(A)) with nominal rating up to 3000 A (differing from others only by coil diameter); clamps F-1A6, F-2A6, F-3A6 with nominal range up to 6000 A and hard probes marked as C-4 (range up to 1000 A AC), C-5(A) (up to 1000 A AC/DC), C-6(A) (up to 10 A AC) and C-7(A) (up to 100 A AC). The values of nominal measured currents may be changed by using additional transducers – for example, using a transducer of 1000:5 ratio, the user may select C-6(A) probes to measure currents up to 1000 A
Power Analyzer Features PQM-702
- Power to the analyzer is supplied from tested mains (internal power supply) and is used in all types of networks from 64 V to 760V.
- With particular emphasis on measurements at low voltage poles, due to the ease of connection.
- Has an independent power supply socket, especially suited for voltage measurements for transformers and DC circuits.
- Remote control and data transfer through a built-in GSM modem (GPRS).
- Anti-theft feature - SMS notification in the event of position change - built-in GPS receiver.
- Real-time clock synchronized to GPS protocol.
- Measurements according to EN 50160
- Voltage L1, L2, L3, N, PE
- average, minimum, maximum and instantaneous values, range to 760 V, ability to work with voltage transformers,
- Current L1, L2, L3, N (four inputs)
- average, minimum, maximum and instantaneous values, measurement current with range to 3 kA (depends on used clamp), ability to work with current transformers,
- Crest factor for voltage and current,
- Frequency from 40 Hz to 70 Hz ,
- Active, reactive, distortion, apparent power, including the type of reactive power (capacitive, inductive),
- Power recording:
- Budeanu method,
- IEEE 1459,
- Active, reactive, apparent energy,
- Power factor, cosφ, tgφ,
- K factor (transformer overload caused by the harmonics),
- Up to 50th harmonics for voltage and current,
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for voltage and current,
- Short-term (PST) and long-term (PLT) flicker,
- Unbalance of voltage and current,
- Current events detection including wave forms recording,
- Current and voltage wave forms recording after each averaging period.