Power Quality Analyzer PQM-700Call for price
Power Quality Analyser PQM-700 - Overview
Power Quality Analyzers are high-tech device providing its users with a comprehensive features for measuring, analyzing and recording parameters of 50/60 Hz power networks and power quality in accordance with the European Standard EN 50160. The analyzer is fully compliant with the requirements of IEC 61000-4-30:2009, Class S.
The device is equipped with four cables terminated with banana plugs, marked as L1, L2, L3, N. The range of voltages measured by the four measurement channels is max. ±1150 V. This range may be extended by using external voltage transducers.
PQM-700 Power Quality Analyzer Features:
- power to the analyzer is supplied from tested mains (internal power supply) and is used in all types of networks from 64 V to 760 V, with particular emphasis on measurements at low voltage poles, due to the ease of connection,
- has an independent power supply socket, especially suited for voltage measurements for transformers and DC circuits,
- built-in real-time clock.
- Measurements according to EN 50160,
- Voltage L1, L2, L3, N
- average, minimum, maximum and instantaneous values, range to 760 V, ability to work with voltage transformers,
- Current L1, L2, L3, N (four inputs),
- average, minimum, maximum and instantaneous values, measurement current with range to 3 kA (depends on used clamp), ability to work with current transformers,
- Crest factor for voltage and current,
- Frequency from 40 Hz to 70 Hz ,
- Active, reactive, distortion, apparent power, including the type of reactive power (capacitive, inductive),
- Power recording:
- Budeanu method,
- IEEE 1459,
- Active, reactive, apparent energy,
- Power factor, cosφ, tgφ,
- Up to 40th harmonics for voltage and current,
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for voltage and current,
- Short-term (PST) and long-term (PLT) flicker,
- Unbalance of voltage and current,
- Current and voltage events registration including wave forms and RMS graphs half period.