Benchtop Power Analyzer up to 8 Phase Analysis PPA3500Call for price
High Performance PPA3500 up to 8 Phase Power Analysis Overview
The PPA3500 is a high accuracy 3~6 phase power analyzer able to perform reliable, accurate power analysis in a variety of applications. Dut to innovative analogue card design, the PPA3500 is packaged in a compact 2U chassis. The PPA3500 is available in 3, 4, 5 or 6 phase configurations. The PPA3500 power analyzer benefits from a full colour “Dual” TFT display, this concept employs two TFT displays within one instrument, allowing for a large widescreen display area in a 2U form factor. There is also the option to install the unit in a 19in rack providing a 2U 6 Phase solution, see accessories for more details.
Proprietary Technology featuring the industry-renowned planar shunt technology (A shunt design topology developed by N4L) and FPGA based real-time no gap analysis techniques, the PPA3500 is able to provide groundbreaking 6 phase analysis performance. Real-Time no gap analysis ensures efficiency measurements are entirely synchronized between input and output.
All PPA3500 units are supplied with UKAS ISO17025 certification as standard, this is performed at N4L in the UK in our accredited ISO17025 Laboratory.
6 phase Power Analyzer Features
- Only Power Analyzer in the market designed specifically for inverter drive applications
- Excellent Accuracy 0.03% Typical
- Best Wide Bandwidth ideal for distorted signal analysis such as PWM Inverter drives
- 1MHz Bandwidth
- Torque and Speed inputs fitted as standard +/- 10V, Analogue DC and Pulsed Inputs
- Extremely high accuracy phase measurement of 0.01deg
- Real-time monitoring and efficiency calculation of Electrical to Electrical and Electrical to Mechanical
- ISO17025 (UKAS) traceable certification supplied
- 8 Phase Analysis Use 3P2W + CH3 + 3P2W + CH3 to measure 8 phases including 3 Phase Input Power, DC Bus and 3 Phase Output Power
- Low profile – 2U High, up to 6 Phase measurement
- DFT Based Power Calculation Utilize the Power of DFT Fourier analysis, made possible using top of the range DSPs and FPGAs.
- Unrivalled product support
- PWM Motor drive mode for quick easy setup