Three Phase Energy Meter | UEM6C
R3,413.00 – R6,390.00
Three Phase Energy Meter - Overview
Energy measurement for industrial and domestic applications, with built-in communication, according to the model. Either: RS485 Modbus RTU/ASCII, M-Bus or Ethernet Modbus TCP. Available with MID certification suitable for billing. Besides measuring energy, the meter can measure many electrical parameters and makes them available on the built-in communication ports. The LCD display shows the energy and instantaneous power. The COM port allows managing the connected meter remotely. Despite transmitting data over RS485, M-Bus or Ethernet, the device has a dedicated application for remote management as provided:
• Modbus Master software - for energy meter management by PC in RS485 Modbus or Ethernet network
• M-Bus Master software - for energy meter management by PC in M-Bus network
• Web server - built-in interface for energy meter management by PC in Ethernet network
It enables data recording with manual or automatic data transfer where data is sent to a remote server at the set time. This three-phase Energy meter is built according to EN 50470-1 standard. Active energy is compliant with IEC 62053-22 class 0,5 S, but for MID certified devices it fulfils class C requirements according to EN 50470-3. The accuracy of reactive energy is compliant with IEC/EN 6205323 class2. The wide backlit LCD display with clear graphics and is easy to read. Metrological LED on the front panel and sealable terminal covers. The analysis of the MTBF values, the accurate selection of components and the reduction of the internal working temperatures together with strict production and control standards guarantee a product with excellent quality and reliability.
Three Phase Energy Meter - Features
- Available built-in communication: RS485 Modbus RTU/ASCII or M-Bus or Ethernet (Modbus TCP)
- For 1 or 5A CT
- Programmable CT ratio
- 4 DIN modules
- Fully bi-directional 4-quadrant measurements for all energies and powers
- For 4 wire networks with a balanced or unbalanced load.
M-BUS model can be used also for 3 / 4 wire networks
- 8 MB for data recording and automatic/manual data transferring (only ETHERNET model)
- S0 output for energy pulse emission
- Class C according to EN 50470-3 (MID)
- Available with MID certification
MID: MID certified meter, with reset function only on partial counters.
RESET: Meter without MID certification, with RESET function on ALL counters