3-Phase Network Power Analyzer 4 Din Module | UPM209RGWR11,239.00 – R16,008.00
3 Phase Network Power Analyzer UPM209RGW Overview
UPM209 is an innovative instrument for measuring and recording of the electrical parameter. Particularly suitable for consumption analysis and control, with excellent value for money. The connections are quick and easy, very useful for energy audits or retrofitting applications on existing switchboards. UPM209 is the ideal instrument to establish the measurement points on the plant.
The instruments can communicate through the RS485 serial port by Modbus RTU/ASCII protocol or through Ethernet port by Modbus TCP protocol. Furthermore, it is available the wintoolnet software for the instrument remote management. Web interface is also available in case of the instrument with Ethernet port: a very useful function that gives the possibility to manage the instrument by and PC connection on the network.
Network Power Analyzer Features
- 4 DIN modules compact version
- Fully bi-directional four quadrants measurements for all energies and powers
- Main electrical parameters measured and displayed for a cost-effective consumption analysis
- 4 available KITs: 30cm Ø 10cm, 45cm Ø 14cm, 70cm Ø 22cm, 90 cm Ø 29cm
- 3 selectable current scales
- Possibility to connect by PT
- Up to 8 MB for data recording
- Possibility to record all energy counters
- Up to 24 parameters selectable among real-time measurements for MIN/AVG/MAX recording
- MODBUS RTU/ASCII communication by RS485 port with Digital Output and remote management with WintoolNET
- MODBUS TCP communication by Ethernet port and remote management with Webserver